MARPEQUEÑA, TELDE. Semi-detached house located southeast of the island of Gran Canaria and 12 minutes by car from Las Palmas capital and the Airport.
This beautiful villa of 189m2 built on a plot of 152m2, is distributed in:
* 63m2 basement floor: garage for 3 vehicles connected internally with the house. Warehouse / storage area.
* 63m2 main floor: hall, large living room, kitchen with utility room and exit to terrace and a toilet.
* First floor of 63m2: 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of them en suite and the other with a hot tub.
* Second floor: attic and diaphanous multifunctional area in which up to three different environments can be created (additional bedroom, office, games room, living room, etc ...)
* Exterior: 91m2 of garden area, terrace and access.
The villa is in good condition and has fitted wardrobes in all three bedrooms. The attic also has closets with large storage space. All windows have double glazed windows and Mallorcan shutters.
The house is spacious, comfortable and bright as it has a large skylight and is located in a very quiet street.
It is perfect for a family because of the open spaces, the spaciousness, the attic and the services of the area.
The situation is unbeatable since it is located in a very quiet area that has all the services; pharmacy, supermarket, cafeteria, nursery, school, sports fields, playgrounds and bus stop. In addition, less than 2 minutes by car is La Mareta shopping park with Alcampo, Ikea, Leroy Merlin, Decathlon and La Garita Beach. The coast of Telde has several beaches to enjoy; Salinetas, Melenara, La Garita, Playa del Hombre ..., with avenues for walking, enjoying restaurants or playing sports.
Nearby is the El Cortijo Country Club, one of the best sports and leisure facilities in Gran Canaria and Spain, since it has an 18-hole golf course. It also has fourteen paddle courts, eleven tennis courts, a gym, an equestrian center, swimming pool and restaurants.
Perfect communication with the whole island since the exit to the highway is less than a minute from the door of your new house and on horseback between Las Palmas capital and the south of the island.